2.examine and verify
examine and approve a budget
1. The White House quickly announced that the policy is under review.
2. The bill provides for the automatic review of all death sentences.
3. The company should put its claims up for review by an arbitrator.
4. We have reviewed the data that we hold for the area.
5. The aid allocation for Pakistan was still under review.
6. Check your eligibility for State benefits.
7. There must be externally moderated tests.
8. All the evidence needs to be re-examined.
9. You can review your policy in detail for a full 15 days without obligation.
10. The whole question of the allocation of resources will come up for review next week.
11. Each year they audit our accounts and certify them as being true and fair.
12. Essentially, we maintain a clear audit trail of his actions.
13. The original operator deliberately stumbled over the authorization number.
14. She went through the company's accounts, looking for evidence of fraud.
15. Have someone read over your letter, checking for accuracy and tone.
1. Staff problems should be addressed through training and appraisals.
2. The assessment for the course involves written assignments and practical tests.
3. At last, after many tests, John was selected for the team.
4. The course is externally examined.
5. We congratulated him on having passed the examination.
6. This method of assessment and reward and penalty greatly increases prisoners'desire to reform.
7. I'd like to do some checks on the procedures – standard lab checks, that is.
8. From time to time I will examine you on the work you have done.
9. Secondly, the governmentachievement evaluating and appraising system neglects environmental improvement of water.
10. Comparative data may be used in reviewing performance pay decisions.
11. To complete timely performance appraisal for all staff in department.
12. Familiar with the salary structure benefits; performance evaluation & direct employee's behaver.
熟悉酒店薪酬福利 与 绩效考核,具有较强的员工关系管理能力.
13. The data in the Performance Test shall be Bilaterally recorded and confirmed.
14. The beginning of the semester, each department must conduct examination classes.
15. To be familiar with Service Charge Points allocated to entitled employees.