珍惜时间 cherish time ; Take your time ;
珍惜的 Jealous ; Treasure ;
珍惜友谊 Learn About Friendship ; Treasure the friendship ;
珍惜它 Don't let it get away ; Cherish it
珍爱珍惜 cherish ; treasure
我珍惜 I treasure ; I cherish ;
珍惜一切 Treasures All ; Cherish all
1. The cup is a cherished trophy of the company.
2. We all appreciate the holiday after a year of hard work.
3. We must cherish experience acquired at the cost of blood.
4. An honorable Chinese citizen should be jealous of his own rights.
5. He lost everything that was dear to him.
6. He is jealous of his wife's love.
7. It was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life.
8. She values the platonic friendship she has had with Chris for ten years.
9. For a man who held that to take even an ant's life is evil , the offering of a million lives gives one pause.
10. He genuinely loved and cherished her.
11. James and Della realized they cherished each other the most.
12. Don Corleone had been horrified.
13. The camp was jealous of its privileges and looked suspiciously on strangers.
14. Every man cherishes his own ideas, particularly military men.
15. After his sickness, he cherished his health above all.