1. We would like to convert the loft into another bedroom.
2. He was a recent Catholic convert, and very zealous.
3. Christians were arrested for trying to convert people, to proselytise them.
4. Scholars have debated whether or not Yagenta became a convert.
5. The programme to convert every gas burner in Britain took 10 years.
6. She, too, was a convert to Roman Catholicism.
7. They first set out to convert the heathen.
8. We convert him, and we capture his inner mind ; we reshape him.
我们要改造他, 从思想上把他争取过来,让他 脱胎换骨.
9. At what rate does the dollar convert into pounds?
10. I must convert sorrow into strength.
11. Not surprisingly, he failed to convert her.
12. If you try to convert him, you could find he just walks away.
13. It takes 15 minutes to convert the plane into a car by removing the wings and the tail.
14. A poet is one who can convert ordinary words into a meaningful and effective piece of writing.
15. I'd like to convert some RMB to US dollar, please.
1. Established practices are difficult to modify.
2. You'd better modify your tone.
3. It is a rule of English that adjectives generally precede the noun they modify.
4. It is a rule of English that adjectives generally precede the noun they modify: we say "a good cry", not "a cry good".
5. The club members did agree to modify their recruitment policy.
6. The tribe has been forced to modify its chauvinistic attitudes.
7. The structure of the iris will also modify the shade.
8. Adverbs are used to modify verbs, such as " quickly " in'she ran quickly ".
副词用来修饰动词, 例如: " 她快快地跑"中的 " 快快地".
9. We have to modify our plan a little bit.
10. The grower can modify his cultural program.
11. Fertilizers modify the composition of herbage.
12. The extent to which the Court will modify these doctrines is, as yet, unclear.
13. These studies can trigger more formal oversight mechanisms, or induce the agencies to modify their practices.
14. Commonly, these keys are used to modify the functions of selection and drag – and – drop interactions .
一般来说, 这些键被用来改变选择和拖 放操作 的功能.
15. There have been attempts to modify the fiber chemically to resist abrasion enhancement.