sit down ; take a seat ; be seated ; squat down网 络sit down;sit;take a seat;have a seat
The old chair gave a groan when the fat man sat down on it.
She sat stunned for a while, until she recovered.
Mary, please sit down.
He sat down with a thump.
He politely seated his lady in the kneedeep water and then sat down himself.
He went to the nearest restaurant and sat down at the table.
He sat down on the nearest available seat.
Let everyone sit down like me.
I just want to sit down and relax.
1. They checked in their luggage and found seats in the departure lounge. 他们办完行李托运，到候机室找了座位坐下。
2. They sat me down and had a serious discussion about sex. 他们让我坐下，然后和我严肃地探讨了有关性的话题。
3. They took the only free table, which was just inside the door. 他们在刚进门处的唯一一张空桌子边坐下。
4. A short time later they sat down to eat. 过了一小会儿，他们坐下来吃东西。
5. Someone introduced us and I sat next to him. 有人给我们作了介绍，我挨着他坐下了。
6. Malone sat down on the bottom of the bed. 马隆在床脚坐下了。
7. Hughes beckoned him to sit down on the sofa. 休斯示意他在沙发上坐下。
8. He pointed to a chair, signalling for her to sit. 他指着一把椅子，示意她坐下。
9. When you stand, they stand; when you sit, they sit. 你站着他们就站着，你坐下他们就坐下。
10. There are times when I sit down and have a good weep. 有时候我会坐下来痛痛快快地哭一场。