especially表尤其地; 主要地，格外地; 显著地的意思，那么你知道especially的同义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理especially的同义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
specially, especially, particularly
specially ： 着重为做某事而"专门地、特意地"，相当于on purpose。
especially ： 较多地用于正式文体，侧重超过其它全部，突出到"特别地"的程度，相当于in particular。
particularly ： 用来指同类中特别突出的一个。
1. All colour fades— especially under the impact of direct sunlight.
2. He was disinclined to talk about himself, especially to his students.
3. Try to view situations more objectively, especially with regard to work.
4. Sue and John were especially thrilled with this award.
5. Under all the innocent fun, there are hidden dangers, especially for children.
6. Times become more flexible off-season, especially in the smaller provincial museums.
7. The soil must not be overwatered, especially during the first few weeks.
8. HDTV is especially useful if there are a lot of special effects.
9. She was especially fond of a little girl named Betsy.
10. We loved the food so much, especially the fish dishes.
11. I'd like to see more women in public life, especially Parliament.
12. It was especially galling to be criticised by this scoundrel.
13. Millions of wild flowers colour the valleys, especially in April and May.
14. The big losers will be the undeveloped countries, especially sub-Saharan Africa.
15. She kept sucking up to the teachers, especially Mrs Clements.
1. Stay in bed extra late or get up specially early.
2. It can become extremely hot and dry, specially in a small glasshouse.
3. Grass shears are specially made to trim grass growing in awkward places.
4. The accused will appear before a specially constituted military tribunal.
5. They thought he had escaped through a specially constructed tunnel.
6. Another medal was specially struck for him.
7. What was specially enjoyable about that job?
8. Patrick needs to use specially adapted computer equipment.
9. Most of these tools have been specially adapted for use by disabled people.
10. The ring was specially made for her.
11. The engine is being specially adapted to increase its power.
12. They are specially packaged so that they stack easily.
13. The machine was designed specially for demolishing old buildings.
14. I came here specially to see you.
15. They were all specially ordered.
1. Be particularly fastidious about washing your hands before touching food.
2. Applying the dye can be messy, particularly on long hair.
3. He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.
4. Not everyone thinks that the government is being particularly generous.
5. Liver and kidney are particularly rich in vitamin A.
6. Their 4-1 win in Honduras was a particularly lively affair.
7. These figures were often spuriously computed by selecting particularly favorable sample groups.
8. He did not particularly want to take up a competitive sport.
9. The union is particularly concerned at the sourcing of products abroad.
10. The children give her hell, particularly the older boys.
11. Keep your office space looking good, particularly your desk.
12. The flexibility of distance learning would be particularly suited to busy managers.
13. I particularly like the type of shelving that screws to the wall.
14. More local employment will be created, particularly in service industries.
15. Some of the instrumentation is exquisite, particularly for harp and flute.