早安 good morning
早安咖啡 Morning Coffee ;
日出早安 Good morning sunshine ;
早安你好 Good Morning To You ;
早安中国 Good Morning China
早安英国 Good Morning Britain
早安计划 Morning program
1. He's really very rude; I mean, he never says " Good morning ".
他实在非常粗鲁, 我的意思是他从来不说 “ 早安 ”.
2. He pocketed his pride, and said good morning in a polite manner.
3. He said a civil good morning.
4. He bade me good morning as he passed.
5. Good morning, Your Majesty.
6. He wished me good morning [ good – bye ].
他向我道早安 [ 告别 ].
7. I said good morning but she looked me straight through and walked on.
8. Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早安, 先生. 能为您服务 吗 ?
9. Good morning, darling. Another beautiful day.
早安, 亲爱的. 又是个大好天.
10. Good morning, sit down please.
11. Oh , hi , Robbie. Good morning.
啊, Robbie, 早安.
12. Hall greeted him jovially enough , but Gorman and Walson scowled as they grunted curt " Good Mornings. "
霍尔兴致十足地向他打招呼, 戈曼和沃森却满脸不豫之色,敷衍地咕哝句 “ 早安 ”.
13. The little girl bid her grannie good morning as she gets up in the morning.
14. It's as likely that he'll damn you as ( that he'll ) say " Good morning ".
他很可能向你说 “ 早安 ”,也可能咒骂你一顿.
15. Good morning, sir. Regular haircut?
早安!先生. 像通常那样理 吗 ?
Milburn didn't wish to quarrel with his neighbour, so although Burnett had been offensive, he pocketed his pride, and said "Good morning", in a polite manner.
Good morning, Mr. Adams.
I said good morning to him but he gave no answer.
I said good morning to him but got no answer.
She just came in to say good morning and then she left quickly.
He did not greet his children with the usual hug and kiss.
The little girl bid her grannie good morning as she gets up in the morning.
He said a civil good morning.
Whisper a wish to a butterfly and it will fly up to heaven and make it come true.